Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ingredient Substitution

I found some awesome information from the USU Extension office. It is a whole long list on different things you can substitute for other things in your kitchen when cooking or baking. I tried to copy and paste it into a post, but the way it is formatted (3 columns) it was nearly impossible for me to do it. I decided to just give you the direct link to the pdf file. You can look at it once you click here and if you'd like to print it out, you can. Give it glance over. It's pretty dang cool.

If for some reason you can't pull it up, or don't have a way to print it, let me know. I can make a copy for you-or you can go into the extension office and buy yourself a copy for .30 (they only charge the cost of printing).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! That is an awesome list! I'm totally going to print that out and put it in my cookbook! I love it.

    ReplyDelete