Sunday, January 10, 2010

My official disclaimer

I just want to put this out there first and foremost. I am not, and in no way claim to be, an expert on the 'self reliance' topic. I only have a major interest in the subject matter and want to better myself on a daily (or at the very least weekly) basis.

I hope to tell you of all the good deals on food storage items, and/or grocery items, help in the area of emergency preparedness, give cooking tips (mostly not from myself, but others experts), cheap ways to do all sorts of things around the house from gardening, cleaning, cooking, home-remedies, and anything else I can. I am one cheap-son-of-a-gun and have a few things up my sleeve that I feel I could share with you.

Like I mentioned, I am not an expert and hope to learn just as much from you as well as other resources on the web as you learn from me. I will post a 'link list' of other blogs, video clips, articles, etc. that have a common interest we all share here-being self reliant in all ways.

I will post all the handouts and a brief synopsis of what we talk about or participate in during our monthly self reliance meetings/classes.

I am so dang excited for this! I think this blog will help me to be on the lookout for 'cool' and informative things to share with you all and in so doing will help me as well. Please please please feel free to comment and teach the other readers, or provide insight on any topic you feel like. I know each reader here has something different to offer up and we can all learn from one another.

This is not my blog, but 'our' blog:). If there is a topic you'd like to learn more about, comment and I'll see what I can dig up.

No comments:

Post a Comment